In a changing world where people and innovation intersect, HR leadership needs to be at the forefront to proactively shape forward-thinking business strategies with their best assets. As businesses depend heavily on the capabilities of their people to gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive and disruptive landscape, HR must seize the opportunity to bring new thinking to the table, embrace diversity of thought, and transform an innovative vision from inception to business reality.
2017 NSW HR Leaders Summit is part of the well-established national series, bringing the best (and sometimes most underrated) HR stories and valuable lessons learnt. The event will once again invite 120+ senior HR decision makers from different industries to exchange ideas and share current thinking to prepare for tomorrow’s demands and become the people’s champion.
- Building a future ready workforce
- Creating a competitive advantage through HR leadership
- Driving the implementation of sustainable business practices from a people perspective
- What’s the big deal about Global HR?
- Crafting the role of HR in a rapidly changing environment
- Disrupting the system to build an inclusive culture
- Bumps, bruises & bullying – how HR is working to help those who care
- Resourcing the future – building talent strategies that reflect the customers we serve
- Mentoring and leadership coaching
- Driving workplace well being initiatives and mental health awareness across the organisation
- HR working with technology – interpreting data to make better business decisions
- Getting ready for the next wave of workforce disruption
- Creating and leading a high performance culture
- Developing a successful organisational wellbeing framework
- Investing in the workforce and harnessing the skill-sets of top talents for future growth